tirsdag den 15. december 2015

Last Minute Presents

We are half way through Christmas now
some of us might start to feel stressed about the presents that we still need to buy.
So we decided to make a list of cute last minute presents!
Hope you enjoy it!

We have gone looking on Joy and found a few bits and pieces that we really like!

The first thing is this amazing light chain in copper, 
that would just be the perfect touch to a cozy bedroom!
I would totally purchase it if I didn't already had 3 light chains in my bedroom.
£12.50




This cute little cactus is made for keeping your rings or small earrings organised.
It could stand in the bedroom, or beside the bed on the bed stand. 
Super cute present for the person who has everything.
£9













Is your friend really into music then this is the perfect present! 
These wooden spoons are are salad servers shaped as guitars.
This is also a great present for the kinds person who does not wish for anything.
£12.50 







This cat sketching book looks like so much fun!
If you don't know what to give your cat loving mom or friend, 
this might be the perfect thing.
£9.99


I wish for this one myself, I think it's perfect!
I love that this flask has the world map on it
it looks so good, I would bring it everywhere. 
£12.00



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar